Proceedings of the 10th International Conference on Domain
Dear DD10 participants,
thanks to you all for contributing to the success of the conference.
The proceedings will be prepared electronically.
Contributed papers are no longer accepted. Final version will
be in AMS LaTeX. Formatting instructions will be sent to authors along
with notice of acceptance by January 15, 1998. Final version in AMS LaTeX
will be due February 15. Because the whole book is due at AMS shortly after
that - so that the book can be printed in time for DD11 - papers arriving
after the final deadline or not formatted according to the instructions
MAY NOT BE INCLUDED IN THE PROCEEDINGS.
We are looking forward to receiving your contributions.
- Publisher: AMS, Contemporary Mathematics series
- Editors: Jan Mandel, Charbel Farhat, and Xiao-Chuan Cai
- Manuscripts due: November 15, 1997 (contributing and
minisymposia speakers), December 15, 1997 (invited speakers).
- Final electronic version due: February 15, 1998
- Selection policy: All papers will be refereed. Presentation at
the conference does not guarantee publication. Because of the tight production
deadline, only papers that do not require a second revision may be
- Page limit: Contributed and
minisymposia presentations 8 pages.
- Manuscript submission: Send all contributions and correspondence to
firstname.lastname@example.org. For initial consideration, manuscripts should be
submitted as a single Postscript file generated for the letter
Please send the file as a compressed uuencoded file or
as MIME attachment, name the file after the first author, and include
the full title of the paper and the authors in your cover message.
- Abstract: Do not include an abstract; instead, have
the first paragraph
of the introduction summarize the contents of the paper.
- Manuscript preparation: Please keep it simple -
A LaTeX style file specific for the proceedings and specific formatting
instructions will be available at least a month before the final version
This page will be updated as new information becomes available.
- DO prepare the manuscript in LaTeX 2e as a single source file
- DO use the article document class with default font size,
page length, margins, etc.
- DO use \label and \ref to refer to the
numbers of sections, equations, etc
- DO prepare your bibliography using BibTeX and refer to it
using the \cite command. Use the plain bibliography style.
Put all references (and no others) in one .bib file
- DO use the psfig and epsf packages to include figures
- DO NOT use any other macro packages
- DO NOT define any new commands or redefine any LaTeX commands
- DO NOT reset any LaTeX parameters, such as spacings,
or override any LaTeX defaults
- DO NOT define any fonts
- DO NOT use any explicit formatting or spacing.
In particular, please do not use any TeX commands such as \vspace,
\hspace, \cr, \centerline, \eqno, etc. Use LaTeX environments
instead and leave the details of the formatting to LaTeX
- Contact: All communication
with authors will be by email only; the contact address is
Last updated December 4, 1997 by