How to Reach the Conference site?
A. How to reach Keyaki Kaikan (DD12 conference site) by train.
Keyaki kaikan (DD12 conference site) guided by signposts of DD12.
- You are at the East Entrance of "JR Chiba station".
- Insert your "IO-card" into an automatic ticket gate. ("IO-card" is provided at the registration desk with other materials.)
- Don't forget to pick up your IO-card from the automatic ticket gate.
- Go up to platforms No. 1 or No. 2.
- Get on a yellow colored train or silver colored train with yellow line. ("Kakueki-teisha" in Japanese)
- Get off the train at the next station after 3 minutes, which is "JR Nishi-Chiba station". All trains, which start from platforms No.1 and No.2 of "JR Chiba station", go to the "JR Nishi-Chiba station".
- Go down the stairs.
- Go through the automatic ticket gate by inserting your IO-card.
- Go to left and go up the stairs.
- You can see "South entrance" of Chiba University. You can find a sign of DD12 in front of the entrance.
- Go to
B. Morning of October 25 (Monday)
You will be able to move to Keyaki Kaikan (conference site) from each hotel by coach on Monday morning. Coaches will depart each hotel at 8:10 am. Please gather to the lobby of each hotel. Coach service will be provided ONLY on the morning of October 25 (Monday).
Back to DD12 Home Page