Domain Decomposition Methods (DDM)
Welcome to the official page of Domain Decomposition Methods. This page contains information about the international Domain Decomposition conference series, links to people working in the field and information about books and other material related to Domain Decomposition.
- The twenty-fifth international domain decomposition conference will be held in St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada from July 23 to 27, 2018.
- The twenty-fourth international domain decomposition conference, held in Spitsbergen, Svalbard, Norway, in February 2017.
- Video recordings of invited talks at DD23 in Jeju Island, South Korea, are available here.
- Proceedings of the annual international meeting on domain decomposition methods.
- Online demo of a fast projection algorithm for mortar methods from an arbitrary triangular interface mesh onto another one. This also works in 3d.
- Information on upcoming and past conferences
- Proceedings of past conferences on domain deocmposition methods
- Books and documents on domain decomposition methods
- Instructions on how to produce the preprint webpage (for local organizers only, not for single contributions!)
- The International Scientific Committee for domain decomposition conferences
- People working in domain decomposition
- Links related to domain decomposition