Domain Decomposition Links
There is a lot of information about domain decomposition methods on the WEB. We list here recent journal articles, conference publications and technical reports as well as online demonstrations of domain decomposition methods. If you would like to contribute to this page, contact Martin Gander at firstname.lastname@example.org
- A fast projection algorithm for mortar methods from an arbitrary triangular interface mesh onto another one. This also works in 3d.
Domain Decomposition activities presented on the WEB
- Multi-Level-Multi-Domain research group at Paris XIII
- Java-based Coupling for Parallel Predictive-Adaptive Domain Decomposition
- Parallel Domain Decomposition Problem Area, University of Paderborn, Germany
- Domain decomposition activities in France
- Ocean Models Using Domain Decomposition Naval Research Laboratory, Stennis Space Center.
- DOUG-Domain Decomposition on Unstructured Grids, a Users Guide Bath, UK.
Articles in Proceedings
- Multitasking Domain Decomposition Fast Poisson Solvers on the Cray Y-MP
- Heuristics for Domain Decomposition