How to Prepare the Proceedings Preprint Webpage
For local organizing committees of the DD conferences only!
These are the instructions on how to produce a web page with an electronic version of the proceedings. These instructions are intended for the . For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Preparing the Electronic Preprint Web Page of the Conference Proceedings
- Copy the proceedings page and put it into a directory on your web pages.
- Prepare it for your conference by updating the relevant entries and by removing the old links.
- Let me know the web address of that page as soon as the page is online on your server, email@example.com.
- Copy each accepted paper in postscript and pdf format (you can convert ps using ps2pdf under Unix/Linux) as soon as it is available in final form into the same directory and put a link to it, so that the paper is accessible electronically and hence published.
Your Submissions to DDM.ORG
- Once the whole proceedings are ready to be sent to the publisher, update your proceedings webpage so that all the published papers have the correct page numbers and add the preface as well as the entire proceedings to the web page.
- Send me the complete proceedings page as a .tar.gz file to firstname.lastname@example.org so I can put it onto the ddm server.
- Send me also the complete web pages of your conference as a .tar.gz file, so I can archive them on the ddm server.